Tuesday, June 18, 2013


                   "hear those sleigh bells ringing" 


Its begging to look a lot like Christmas! I can not believe that Christmas is tomorrow, where has the time gone! Well it is Christmas Eve and it has been a chaotic night the girls and Dominick are watching Home Alone in the living room. Jake and I are wrapping our last presents to put underneath the tree, and Brian is trying to get the kids to sleep. 

Christmas was fantastic we started out with our Christmas tradition, saying our full name and what we are thankful for. The kids then rushed to the tree and let out a big gasp, they could not believe all of the things Santa had brought them!! We then ate breakfast with my family at my house. Later that day we headed over to Grandma Susan's to open more gifts. All around it was terrific day, and i am so grateful for the things my family is blessed with. Merry Christmas!!













No comments:

Post a Comment